Thursday, July 1, 2010

And so...

...it begins.
Final exam was yesterday so even though I still want to learn languages, my focus will now be on getting a job and improving my art skills as much as possible before I hopefully get into my course next year. Off to a terrible start having wasted most of today, but I guess I'll forgive myself for the breather. Tomorrow I'm going down to Geelong to stay with friends so wont get much art (or anything) done then either.
Anyway here is a crappy sketch I did today in photoshop. Any form of anatomy is terrible and I really need to learn more control with my tablet...I feel like such a noob these days and that I don't know enough to be even good so gotta put in some hard work when I can. I might attempt to paint this image today...might not lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment