Monday, June 28, 2010

Anatomy Studies - Arms

I haven't given up I've just realised that drawing takes longer than planned when I'm distracted by other things and scanning is a bitch. Anyway these are the upper arm studies that I've done over the past week. The next few days will involve me attempting to study, sitting an exam and starting to get REAL serious about finding a proper job (so that I can accquire money and survive) so I don't know how much time I'll find for art but chances are my next post of work will be a little while away as not only do I have to draw but I have to get up the motivation to scan them onto the computer.





















The next lot of studies will be the torso (male torso for now as that's what is in the book I'm working through).
In other news, I've enrolled into a drawing short course at RMIT for around september to try and improve my foundation drawing skills even more before I try to get into a proper course.

No comments:

Post a Comment