Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feeling Badly Good

So once again I'm here to say not a lot of art has been done and I may try to do some today if I have time.
I've been busy with what may turn out to be full-time work for the moment and if it were any other weekend I'd use it for art, but Sunday I'm working some more and today, well, I should be getting my new computer.
This new computer is a lot better than the 6-year old groaner I have at the moment. It will make my Adobe Suite work a whole lot better and a whole lot faster, wooh. So I'll probably spend a lot of today setting that up and installing things etc.
Didn't get a lot of sleep last night, which was partly my fault, partly my computers but basically I woke up feeling terrible (not just because of lack of sleep, I also have a sick feeling...possibly linked with work since it's not the cleanest place to work at).
However, my ickiness has been out done by something I find really cool. On the London Underground Website there is now a page with the catalogue set up. I designed every single one of those pages (except the text). It's exciting to see my work on the internet and on a professional website.
Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment