Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fate?

Time for an update.

So my anatomy studies are coming along slowly which is good...I wish it were going faster but it can't.
This Saturday I begin a short drawing course at RMIT. I'm excited to start drawing in a learning environment once more. It's almost been a year since I was doing VCD and Studio Arts at school and at times I miss the obligation to draw haha. It'll hopefully help me to grow as an artist and compile some form of folio for uni. I need to get around to completing the pre-selection kits for two of my courses that are due in October sometime. However I haven't found the time yet...I don't know where all the time goes these days, before you know it another day is over.

Some exciting news:
Today, I went to the gym for my personal training session and at the end I was talking to "my personal trainer" about London Underground. Turns out she needs a graphic designer to come up with a logo for her business and has asked me if I'd do it for her. I jumped on the chance for more design experience (and possibly money) so I now have another project to occupy my time if all goes well. Unfortunately the experience I get from these things are more 'personal' experimentation and I'm not learning from someone to improve, but it's good for my resumé so I'm not complaining. It was really random but awesome...perhaps fate? who knows haha.

I don't understand how I feel so busy and yet I don't do much (well that's what my family think anyway haha). I do need to work on my time management and working on my bad tendency towards procrastination.

Ok, time to get back to the tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment